Policies & Proceedures
Fitness & Sport Safety Policy
Visionary Individual Pathways Ltd is strongly committed to encouraging all participants to take part, but the health, well-being and safety of each individual is always our paramount concern. We recommend levels of training dependent on age and ability and expect everyone to participate within these boundaries.
To support our Health and Safety policy statement we are committed to the following duties:
- Undertake regular, recorded risk assessment of premises and all activities undertaken by the company.
- Create a safe environment by putting health and safety measures in place as identified by the assessment.
- Ensure that all participants are given the appropriate level of training and competition by regularly assessing individual ability dependant on age, maturity and development.
- Ensure that all participants are aware of, understand and follow the health and safety policy.
- Ensure that normal operating procedures and emergency operating procedures are in place and known.
- Provide access to adequate first aid facilities, telephone and qualified first aider at all times.
- Report any injuries or accidents sustained during any activity.
- Ensure that the implementa
What VIP requires of you
- Take reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of others who may be affected by what you do or not do.
- Co-operate with VIP Ltd on health and safety issues.
- Correctly use all equipment provided by VIP Ltd.
- Not interfere with or misuse anything provided for your health, safety or welfare.
VIP Ltd Coaches are all qualified and will be in possession of first aid boxes.